Thursday, 20 June 2013

HOW I STYLE: F21 HOLOGRAPHIC COURT SHOES

 I don't care what you say, I absolutely love the holographic trend. After missing out on a pair of holographic court shoes from ASOS last year, I was thrilled to see this pair on the Forever 21 website, and for only £19.75! Still, being a student and all that, I found it difficult to justify buying them - when was I ever going to wear such a statement pair of shoes? Well, prom is coming up for me on 4th July, so I took that as the perfect excuse to take the plunge, and I am so glad I did! They are surprisingly versatile, and go with a huge number of different outfits. The only thing I would say is that size-wise they come up quite small. If you are to get these, I'd advise getting at least half a size up. 


 White Crop Top: Topshop
Pencil Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: F21
Necklace: Miss Selfridge

 Top: Missguided
Trousers: Primark
Shoes: F21


Dress: Topshop
Clutch: DIY + Ebay
Shoes: F21


Lace Crop Top: Primark
Mom Jeans: Topshop
Belt: Vintage
Necklace: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: F21

What do you think of the hologram trend? Elly xxx


follow me on:
twitter - tumblr - facebook - instagram - bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx