Wednesday, 5 June 2013

HOW I STYLE: JELLY SANDALS


Hello! If you read my last post, you'll know that I've really wanted a pair of JuJu Jelly sandals for some time now, and I finally managed to get my hands on some this week. I just think that they are so cute and reminiscent of childhood summers - as you've probably noticed I love 90s and 00s fashion! In the end I opted a black heeled pair from Urban Outfitters, and a clear glittery flat pair from Bank (I couldn't decide which ones to get so I got both, oops!). I thought that these would be the most versatile colour options for me, because I wear a lot of black, and the clear ones go with just about everything. Today was a really sunny day (we're finally getting some good weather), so I decided to head outside and take some outfit photos to show you how I would wear them.

Belt - Vintage
Skater Skirt - Primark

Joni High Waisted Jeans - Topshop
Frilly Socks - Topshop

 Lace Crop Top - Topshop
High Waisted Shorts - Topshop (Similar Here)
Glasses - Rayban


Mint Green Tea Dress - Urban Outfitters (Cooperative)
Glasses - Rayban

I hope you like my choice of outfits, how would you wear jelly sandals?

Elly xxx


follow me on:
twitter - tumblr - facebook - instagram - bloglovin 

2 comments:

  1. Love this post!! I love my jellies too. They're adorable.

    http://cluelessgirlsclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait summer to get my jellies out ! :)
    cute post

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx