Monday, 24 June 2013

OUTFIT OF THE DAY #2



Top - Amazon + DIY
Faux Leather Skirt - Zara
Metallic Flatforms - River Island

Such a serious face! I decided to set myself a little challenge yesterday - to create an outfit out of pieces I love, but hardly ever wear. It's been an absolute age since I've worn any of these clothes, especially these metallic flatforms from River Island. I remember my excitement when I picked them up this time last year, but I have only really worn them a handful of times since then, despite getting loads of attention for wearing them. I suppose they can be quite a hard piece to style on a day to day basis, but I'm definitely going to make more of an effort to style them in future as I've fallen back in love with them and I'm getting more and more confident about wearing statement pieces out and about. I suppose I've created an almost glam-rock inspired outfit here by pairing them with this faux leather skirt from Zara and a band tee from Amazon, and I like how this look incorporates my favourite trends of the moment - monochrome and metallics.

Why don't you try to find some of your loved-but-neglected clothes?
Elly xxx


follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx