Monday, 22 July 2013

OUTFIT OF THE DAY #4




Burgundy Crop Top - Topshop
Kimono - Topshop
Skirt - Primark
Frilly Socks - Topshop
Jelly Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Bowler Hat - H&M
Bag - Primark
Belt - Vintage

This week I had my last ever class at my dance school before I go off to university in September. It was a really emotional day as I have been attending classes for almost 15 years and I don't really remember life before it. By way of saying "goodbye" my lovely tap class decided to go out for a meal yesterday at Pizza Express. I had a lovely evening and it was nice to see everyone in their ordinary clothes (i.e not clad in lycra), and I definitely recommend Pizza Express' chocolate fudge cake! I decided to wear something weather appropriate (it's boiling in the UK right now) but also slightly dressed up and formal, so I paired this burgundy crop top with my black skater skirt and my favourite belt. I decided to attempt the ever-stylish "socks and sandals" look and couldn't resist putting on my newly acquired bowler hat from H&M. My new kimono from Topshop was also out in full force and I think it adds a really interesting element to the outfit, as well as keeping me warm in the evening!






What are your plans for next year?

3 comments:

  1. new follower here :) found it and your youtube through lookbook and loving your style ! x
    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this post!!! Really great inspiration! tell me if you would like to follow each other? I follow you back for sure

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx