Monday, 29 July 2013

TWO OUTFITS, ONE DAY (OUTFIT OF THE DAY #5)


I had the opportunity yesterday to go out for both lunch and dinner, and so I decided to create outfits that fitted each occasion accordingly. It's not often that I'm lucky enough to have the chance dress up twice in one day! I couldn't resist wearing a few of my newer pieces that I featured in my recent haul, alongside some items that I haven't worn in ages.

Outfit 1: 




This outfit is very much "smart casual" and I think it was perfect for a lunch. I usually shy away from jeans and trousers, and although I guess you could say this outfit is slightly more masculine than what I would usually wear, I think all the pieces work well together.

Monochrome Check Shirt: Topshop
JONI High Waisted Jeans: Topshop
Brogues: Clarks
Bag: Primark
Necklace: H&M
Bowler Hat: H&M
Glasses: Rayban

Outfit 2:





I'm obsessed with my kimono! I think it really adds something to the classic "LBD" look here, and when paired with my bowler hat is a little bit different to your typical evening look. I've had so many comments on this particular piece and I'm so glad I own it!

Velvet Bodycon Dress: Primark
Kimono: Topshop
Boots: ASOS
Bag: Vintage
Bowler Hat: H&M

Have you had to dress up recently?
Elly xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love both this looks, that kimono is so gorgeous! x

    andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the kimono, so pretty.

    -Megan x
    http://blooms-of-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want that kimono, so nice!

    thepixiespicks.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should make a post about how you do your makeup.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx