Wednesday, 21 August 2013

PINEAPPLES




A few weeks ago I stumbled across this skirt in H&M - a pineapple print pencil skirt! It was only £7.99 which I think is an absolute bargain for such a statement piece. I absolutely love prints at the moment, and this style of skirt is my absolute favourite because there's no need to worry about it blowing up or being too short, yet you can still show off your legs in a bit more of a classy way. The print is a little bit crazy and possibly not to everyone's tastes, but I absolutely love it and think it can be worn in so many different ways. I know that H&M do a crop top in the same print which I have to get my hands on because I adore the "matchy matchy" trend, and would love to try it out. Unfortunately they didn't have the matching top in my size this time (I'm on the look out for it), so I paired it with a lace crop top when I went out to celebrate getting my A Level results last week.






What's your most statement piece of clothing?
Elly xxx


follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. That print looks amazing and so flattering in a way that's not too OTT, love it.

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx