Tuesday, 10 September 2013

MALDIVES

This year I was lucky enough to take a holiday to the Maldives with my mum. It's such a beautiful place and the way of life is so relaxed - I really didn't want to leave! If you've read my previous blog posts, you'll know that I used to detest all bikinis with a passion (I really am not a fan of stomachs hanging out!) However, I invested in a more acceptable high waisted one from Topshop last month, and it served me very well on holiday this year. In the Maldives you don't really need to bring very many clothes (hence the lack of outfit photos), as you're pretty much permanently on the beach. I paired this bikini with my white hexagonal sunglasses (also from Topshop) as I thought they worked really well together to create a chic and almost Lana Del Rey - esque look. Tropical prints are really in at the moment, as are matching sets, and I wanted to incorporate all of that into my beach look.










Have you been anywhere exotic recently?

Elly xxx

follow me on:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx