Sunday, 8 September 2013

WEEK IN OUTFITS

Many apologies for the lack of posts in recent weeks - I've been in the process of moving to Oxford to study an Art Foundation course so everything has been rather hectic lately! However, I've been here a week now and I'm just about settled in, so I thought I'd better start blogging again. Last month I took a holiday to Northumberland with my family and best friend Lauren, and the weather was great so it gave me a chance to get some great outfit photos. I haven't done a "week in outfits" type post before so I thought I'd give it a go. I'm rubbish at packing so putting together decent outfits whilst away was a bit of a challenge but I hope you like them anyway!

Outfit One:


White Crop Top - Topshop
Floral Skirt - H&M
Jelly Shoes - JuJu Jelly @ Urban Outfitters
Bowler Hat - H&M
Bag - Primark
Round Sunglasses - Topshop

Outfit Two:



Shirt - Topshop
Joni Jeans - Topshop
Brogues - Clarks
Bowler Hat - H&M
Bag - Primark
Round Sunglasses - Topshop
Outfit Three:
Bowie Top - Primark
Dungarees - Primark
Jelly Shoes - JuJu Jelly @ Urban Outfitters
Bowler Hat - H&M
Bag - Primark
Round Sunglasses - Topshop

Grey T Shirt Dress- Topshop
Gold Chain Necklace - H&M
Jelly Shoes - JuJu Jelly @ Urban Outfitters
Bowler Hat - H&M
Bag - Primark
Round Sunglasses - Topshop

 Outfit Four:
Checkerboard Top - H&M
Jeans - ASOS
Jelly Shoes - JuJu Jelly @ Urban Outfitters
Bowler Hat - H&M
Bag - Primark
Round Sunglasses - Topshop

How do you find living out of a suitcase?
Elly xxx


1 comment:

  1. Love your new hair, hope you have a great time at uni!

    thepixiespicks.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx