Hi everyone! Now, before you say anything, I promise I've tried to justify this post to myself in many ways. Firstly, I've been telling myself that "every purchase is a new blog post" (lame), and secondly by persuading myself that I've saved up enough for it (I definitely haven't.). All things considered, I think it's fair to say that I've been pretty excessive (especially considering I also took another fairly large shopping trip back in June.). Despite this, I thought it would be nice to show you all the things I've bought recently to give you all an idea of what is in the shops at the moment. Some of these items have been in my recent outfit of the day posts, however you're yet to see a few of the other pieces.
1. FASHION UNION SCUBA CROP TOP IN PALM PRINT - ASOS (£20.00)
3. WHITE RAYBAN CLUBMASTER STYLE SUNGLASSES: PRIMARK (£2) [see in outfit]
4. ASOS BLACK CROP TOP WITH LONG SLEEVES AND TURTLE NECK - ASOS (£12)
6&7. BLACK AND CHECK HAIR SCRUNCHIES: TESCO (£1) & PRIMARK (£1) [see in outfit]
9. HIGH WAIST DENIM MOM SHORTS IN CHARCOAL - ASOS (£28)
11. NIKE DUAL FUSION TRAINERS: SPORTS DIRECT (£29.99) [see in outfit]
12. KEZIA CIRCLE SUNGLASSES - MISSGUIDED (£5.99)
What've you bought recently?
follow me on: