Tuesday, 19 August 2014

JULY/AUGUST 2014 COLLECTIVE HAUL

Hi everyone! Now, before you say anything, I promise I've tried to justify this post to myself in many ways. Firstly, I've been telling myself that "every purchase is a new blog post" (lame), and secondly by persuading myself that I've saved up enough for it (I definitely haven't.). All things considered, I think it's fair to say that I've been pretty excessive (especially considering I also took another fairly large shopping trip back in June.). Despite this, I thought it would be nice to show you all the things I've bought recently to give you all an idea of what is in the shops at the moment. Some of these items have been in my recent outfit of the day posts, however you're yet to see a few of the other pieces. 




1. FASHION UNION SCUBA CROP TOP IN PALM PRINT - ASOS (£20.00)
2. LUBIANA WHITE A LINE MINI SKIRT: MISSGUIDED (£12.99) [see in outfit]
3. WHITE RAYBAN CLUBMASTER STYLE SUNGLASSES: PRIMARK (£2) [see in outfit]
4. ASOS BLACK CROP TOP WITH LONG SLEEVES AND TURTLE NECK - ASOS (£12)
5. LAUDINE ZEBRA PRINT MINI SKIRT: MISSGUIDED (£14.99) [see in outfit]
6&7. BLACK AND CHECK HAIR SCRUNCHIES: TESCO (£1) & PRIMARK (£1) [see in outfit
8. OVERSIZED WHITE SHIRT: NEW LOOK MENS @ ASOS (£12.00) [see in outfit]
9. HIGH WAIST DENIM MOM SHORTS IN CHARCOAL - ASOS (£28)
10. ISAMELA BLUE FLORAL TAPERED LEG TROUSERS: MISSGUIDED (£19.99) [see in outfit]
11. NIKE DUAL FUSION TRAINERS: SPORTS DIRECT (£29.99) [see in outfit]
12. KEZIA CIRCLE SUNGLASSES - MISSGUIDED (£5.99)

What've you bought recently?
Elly xxx

follow me on:


8 comments:

  1. I'm buying No.1!!! You got taste gurl x
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the palm print crop top! The print is so awesome

    www.kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul sweetie! I'm in love with both pairs of sunnies and the white skirt x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :) it's a shame the pink ones really don't suit my face shape -.-

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx