Sunday, 24 August 2014

OUTFIT: FASHION UNION PALM PRINT TOP





FASHION UNION SCUBA CROP TOP IN PALM PRINT - ASOS (£20.00)
LUBIANA WHITE A LINE MINI SKIRT: MISSGUIDED (£12.99)
WHITE RAYBAN CLUBMASTER STYLE SUNGLASSES: PRIMARK (£2)
HOLOGRAPHIC COURT SHOES: FOREVER 21 (no longer available)

Hi everyone! Today I thought I'd post an outfit featuring my new favourite top from Fashion Union. I'd never heard of the brand before I found them on ASOS, but I love their range and will definitely be buying from them again. I purchased this top last week (see my latest haul post), and I've been obsessed with it ever since. It goes with everything and I can't stress to you enough how much I love it! You can really easily dress it down with jeans, or wear it out with a pair of heels and skirt. I absolutely love the pattern (even if it did provoke a random 15 year old to ask me "are they cannabis leaves?!" the other day), and the colours mean it works well with pretty much everything in my wardrobe. I hadn't bought anything made from scuba material before and was a bit sceptical of the stuff (don't ask why, I'm hoping someone out there will understand), but I'm actually really impressed. It's lightweight and you don't actually get too hot. This top actually fits my Michael Phelps size shoulders, too! I've gone for a bit of an 80s look here with the white skirt and stilettos, but I kind of love how tacky it looks. I'l definitely be posting more outfits featuring this one!

Have you got a recent favourite item of clothing?
Elly xxx

follow me on:


4 comments:

  1. I'm also obsessed with ASOS, it has so many cool clothes! I liked your shirt and sunnies :D www.photodannyfoto.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it!? Thank you so much! x

      Delete
  2. The skirt is amazing, definitely buying that when I get back to the UK!

    FASHION, EATS & TREATS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it, it's so simple but it looks so nice with everything xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx