Tuesday, 23 September 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: DIY RIPPED JEANS






WHITE CAMI TOP: H&M
BLACK HIGH WAISTED RIPPED JEANS: TOPSHOP JONI JEANS (RIPS DIY)
BLACK ZIP FRONT BLOCK HEEL ANKLE BOOTS: RIVER ISLAND (£40.00)

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA for the last week, I've been away  (again) in Venice! I'm currently very tired after our flight which was delayed for 16 hours! I spent last night sleeping on the floor outside the airport toilets (I have been, and always will be, the definition of classy.) Despite this, I thought I'd do a quick OOTD post today (such dedication.) Here I'm wearing my new favourite boots and an old pair of Topshop Joni jeans which I recently re-vamped by distressing them at the knees (a great idea if you've got an old pair of jeans lying about!) These River Island boots are amazing and I can't get enough of them - they go with everything and are incredibly comfortable. I find they add a bit of an edge to an outfit, and paired with my new ripped jeans I could almost pass for cool. I love the back detailing on this white cami I bought from H&M earlier this summer, and it's perfect for creating simple yet effective monochrome looks. 

What did you wear today?
Elly xxx

follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx