Friday, 5 September 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: MOM JEANS AND POLO NECK






ASOS BLACK CROP TOP WITH LONG SLEEVES AND TURTLE NECK - ASOS (£12)
ACID WASH MOM JEANS - TOPSHOP (no longer available, similar here)
SILVER FLATFORMS - RIVER ISLAND (no longer available)

Hey everyone! Today I thought I'd post a more casual outfit as I seem to always post outfits wearing heels etc and I thought it would be nice to share what I would wear on a normal day with you all. I bought this turtle neck crop top from ASOS last month, and I've been wearing it to death ever since! It's so comfortable and flattering, and I love the 90s look it creates when paired with my acid wash mom jeans from Topshop. I decided to whip out my silver/rose gold flatforms from River Island today because they definitely don't get enough wear! I like to add height when wearing mom jeans because I feel they can make me look shorter than I am because of their looser fit. Flatforms are a much more comfortable and discreet way to do this than with proper heels!



What did you wear today?
Elly xxx

follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx