Saturday, 27 September 2014

SHOESPIE PICKS

Hey everyone! Recently I was contacted by an online shoe retailer named ShoesPie. Having not heard of them before, I decided to have a browse of their website. I discovered that they stock a huge range of shoes to suit pretty much everyone's tastes and budgets! They have some really unique pairs which I think are perfect for making a statement, as well as a whole load of casual shoes too. They're having a big sale at the moment so a lot of their shoes are discounted up to 95% which is pretty crazy! Seeing as it's coming up to winter months and the party season as well, I decided to pick out a few of the pairs which stood out to me from their range of heeled ankle boots to share with you. 


Chic Black Contrast Colour Pointed Toe Stiletto Heels ($135 $80.39 (£49.28)) - Click here


This pair stood out to me for so many different reasons. As you all know, I am obsessed with monochrome, so they basically had me at hello! They are so unique yet so chic, and are a really effective way to make a statement. I really haven't seen anything like these before, and I just love the grid pattern and strap detailing. They'd look great with a monochrome outfit featuring black trousers or culottes and a black fedora hat.  


 Black Cowhide Block Heels Closed Toe Ankle Women's Boots ($215 $122.39 (£75.02)) - Click here


For a more of a wearable, every day pair of boots (which you could easily take to night time) I thought I'd pick these. I love platform heeled ankle boots because they give the illusion of height whilst still being really comfortable. This pair are really simple yet so bad ass, and would look great with an all black outfit (I'm getting cat woman vibes.).


 Chunky Heel Thick Platform Martin Boots with Flower Print Decoration ($300 $120.59 (£73.92 )) - Click here


This pair of boots jumped out at me straight away because they are so unique! I absolutely love the heel detail on these boots and am dying to get a pair. I love florals, especially in pastel tones so these are basically perfect for me. These would again be great for making a statement and would work well with pretty much everything, day or night! They're not too high, either, so are perfect if you're not too comfortable with wearing heels. 

Take a look at ShoesPie because you never know what amazing pieces you might find!


Click here to visit their main website.
Click here and here to visit browse their range of heeled boots.

Elly xxx

follow me on:

4 comments:

  1. those first shoes are amazing!! i would lvoe a pair like that! they do look so hard to walk in though haha! id love it if you'd comment backhttp://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/nip-fab-skincare-review.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! They're so cool but I reckon they'd be a killer haha xx

      Delete
  2. Hey,
    I love your Blog! Do you want to follow each other via GFC? If yes tell me and i follow back, honey!

    Greetings from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just checked yours out and I love it - I'll defo be following you! xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx