Saturday, 4 October 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: ALMOST ALL BLACK EVERYTHANG



DENIM JACKET: URBAN OUTFITTERS
ASOS BLACK CROP TOP WITH LONG SLEEVES AND TURTLE NECK - ASOS (£12)
BLACK HIGH WAISTED RIPPED JEANS: TOPSHOP (£36) (RIPS DIY)
BLACK ZIP FRONT BLOCK HEEL ANKLE BOOTS: RIVER ISLAND (£40.00)
BLACK HAIR SCRUNCHIE: TESCO

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that all I've been doing recently are sporadic outfit posts, but I've been so busy with freshers' week and settling in to life at university that I'm impressed I've managed to drag myself out of bed to do this at all! This is just a really simple outfit featuring my favourite boots and jeans combo of the moment (as you've probably noticed!) Something like this is so easy to throw on but still looks pretty well put together - you can never ever go wrong with all black no matter how hungover you are. (Plus apparently it's slimming so you can attempt to hide the 157 doner kebabs you've consumed over freshers.) I'm so happy it's finally time to get the jackets and turtle necks back out again! Autumn/Winter is great for layering so I can't wait to experiment with different jackets and start buying a load more jumpers!

How are you all? 
Elly xxx




11 comments:

  1. i really want some ripped black skinny jeans. black jeans are deffo a staple item of mine! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/little-black-dress-collection-launch.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. couldn't live without them! xx

      Delete
  2. Love this! You look so pretty! Plus, utterly in love with those ripped black skinny jeans! <3

    XO, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a pair of those ripped jeans! Lovely outfit! XX

    Fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're so easy to do and if you do it yourself it saves so much money! thank you xx

      Delete
  4. those boots are so gorgeous!!

    check out my blog?
    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i'll check yours out xxx

      Delete
  5. Those boots! I'm dyingggg I had been looking for the Monki version everywhere but couldn't find them, who knew River Island did the same thing! How exciting, great post <3
    - Grace

    P.S Would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other!
    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm glad I could help you out haha <3 thanks xxx
      I'll check yours out now xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx