Friday, 12 December 2014

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST 2014

Hey everyone! With Christmas approaching (I am so excited), I thought I would share with you my Christmas wish list. These are all items that I would love to receive, but I am by no means expecting any of them. Of course Christmas isn't all about the presents (it's about the food too, right?), but seeing as this is a fashion blog it seemed appropriate to share with you some of the more material things whizzing around my head at the moment. It's kind of an "in-an-ideal-world" wish list which might give you some inspiration for your own lists or for gifts for somebody else. 

(From top left clockwise:)
2. Anything from Lush Cosmetics
4. MAC Lip Pencil in Nightmoth 
5. ASOS Swing Dress with Funnel Neck in Gold
6. MAC Matte Lipstick in Sin

What would you like for Christmas this year?
Elly xxx

follow me on:


11 comments:

  1. AMAZING lipstick!

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm going to have to buy it if I don't get it as a gift! xxx

      Delete
  3. I love all these products! Lush is simply the best, and I love that MAC lip stick!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a fan of Lush too! And Mac Sin looks stunning

    modernaudreyh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried many of their products so I'm really keen to! It's gorgeous xx

      Delete
  5. Great list! I love Mac Sin and that dress is beautiful! xx

    VIVA EPERNAY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx