Sunday, 11 January 2015

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: WHITE SKIRT IN WINTER



I have been in love with this white skirt from Missguided ever since I bought it in back in August. Sadly, though, our winters always seem to be a lot longer than our summers, and so I had come to the conclusion that I'd have to put it away and wait until next summer to wear it again. A few weeks ago, though, I decided to try to pair it with black tights and I was actually pleasantly surprised! It can be done. Here I've paired it with my new polo neck cropped jumper from Missguided and my monochrome shoes from ASOS, but it literally does go with everything. Paired with these shoes and my glasses I feel it gives quite a retro look which you can never go wrong with! Sorry to keep dragging out this old coat from ASOS but it's my favourite and seems to go with most of my outfits.

ANTONIA KNITTED FUNNEL NECK JUMPER IN DARK GREY: MISSGUIDED (£17.99)

LUBIANA WHITE A LINE MINI SKIRT: MISSGUIDED (£12.99)
SCENARIO BLACK AND WHITE HEELS: ASOS (SOLD OUT)
COAT: ASOS
GLASSES: RAYBAN CLUBMASTER OPTICS

Elly xxx


follow me on:

22 comments:

  1. This white skirt is perfect! You rockkkkkk it!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super chic! The shoes look great with the skirt! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up- Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your outfit!! I know your feeling usually winter times are longer than summer :( I also wear black tights when I wear dresses or skirts during winter... Black tights does goes with most of the clothes :D xx
    http://xorosiejanxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know it sucks :( but we can make it work! xx

      Delete
  4. ah the crop top looks so great with the skirt, lovely outfit:)

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive never tried a white skirt before but it looks great on you!

    Georgina Does xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting and useful post!
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/01/blog-post_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coat is gorgeous! Looking very retro xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so cute! somehow this coat compares sooo good with that glasses, looks awesome! you are so cute, you kind of remind me of Shailene Woodley ! :)

    I would be thankful if you visit my blog, I am new here
    http://neellzzstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you tied the shoes in with the white skirt.. and your glasses are adorable on you!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. White is so fresh during winter. Your shoes are so classy as well. Love this look.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually really like white for winter, I've been rocking bright yellow recently. Great little monochrome look chick
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a good look! you've got amazing style!!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  14. <3333 such nice look !
    love it
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm all about the monochromatic look these days! Black, white and grey looks so good on you!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit! You look absolutely gorgeous. I love the white skirt for winter.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx