Friday, 2 January 2015

OUTFIT OF THE NIGHT: JUMPSUIT AND PLATFORM HEELS

Somebody told me the 70s were coming back in, so I got the platforms out again.











Coming home from uni has meant I've been able to look at my wardrobe in a completely fresh light. I've found so many pieces that I've been neglecting for years. One of them is this jumpsuit which I bought from Topshop two years ago. I'd forgotten how comfortable it is! It's like going out in a onesie. Jumpsuits are great because not only are they really comfortable, they're so easy to style. You don't need to spend ages stressing and planning an outfit because it's all done for you. I just paired this one with my platform t bar heels (that I bought about 3/4 years ago) from Missguided. I think they might have been my first ever heels! They're pretty much impossible to walk in but I love the height they give and the way they look with these trousers.

JUMPSUIT: TOPSHOP
HEELS: MISSGUIDED (similar on ebay)

Elly xxx


follow me on:

13 comments:

  1. the shoes are amazing!! i also love the jump suit, but unfortunately bcause im so small its practically impossible for me to find a jumpsuit that actually fits me right without swallowing me up haha! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/topshop-beauty-haul.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a lovely outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this jumpsuit!

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look amazing. I'm in love with the shoes :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/01/happy-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so simple yet so great for a night out! The heels really make the jumpsuit stand out and I love how delicate the straps of it are too :)

    Happy New Year also :)

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful jumpsuit. My hips are far too big for me to be able to pull one off but it looks stunning on you :) xx

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love going through by home wardrobe too, totally forgot about some of the things I owned! The jumpsuit is fab, might need to invest in one soon x

    modernaudreyh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit!I love the jumpsuit it looks great paired with those heels :) xx

    www.lulabelloves.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this hair on you , thank you so much for the lovely comment on my post :)

    yeah , you definitely need to come back !

    15emedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The 70's are back? The 70's never left in my opinion!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look great! really wish i could pull off jumpsuit like this :) xx

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  12. that jumpsuit looks great on you ! glad you are wearing one of my work design ;)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx