Thursday, 22 January 2015

SAVE: BLACK PONY SKIN EFFECT ANKLE BOOTS

Hey everyone! If you know me, then you'll know that I love a good deal. Whilst procrastinating by online shopping this week, I found a great dupe for a pair of Office boots that I've been lusting after for ages. I just had to share it with you!

I've loved these Office Pony Skin effect boots for a while now, and have been waiting for them to go into the sale endlessly. I'm a sucker for a pair of heeled black boots and I've been looking for a pair without a platform recently. I just think these are so chic and classic. The pony skin effect is a bit different and I think these boots would add a bit of an edge to any outfit.


I actually think these cheaper equivalents (more than half price!!!) are a more practical option than the Office boots. The heel is a lot lower and so I reckon they'd be a lot more comfortable. Other than the heel height, they're practically identical to the Office pair. I trust ASOS shoes to be good quality, and so I definitely think you'd be getting a good deal if you were to invest in these.

Have you spotted any good deals recently?
Elly xxx

follow me on:


8 comments:

  1. Both are gorgeous, but I'm defiantly a ASOS kinda girl.
    Great finds.

    Jennifer Jayne
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the ASOS ones are a better option! They look almost identical and I think the lower heel is perfect; you could easily wear them during the day and then for evening too, theyre like the perfect inbetween!
    Sarah Jane xo // www.vmgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ASOS ones, great for a day and evening look! Great post x

    www.kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ASOS is so great for style on a budget. Zara is also having a great sale right now and I love practically everything there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah they're both amazing! I'd definitely go for the cheaper pair though!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look stunning! x

    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, I'd go for ASOS ones, they look great! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh these are so beaut! thanks for sharing them!

    http://clothes-andstuff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx