Friday, 16 January 2015

SHOE GAME STRONG: ASOS' CURRENT SHOE COLLECTION

Hey everyone! I've just spent the last hour or so browsing ASOS' current shoe collection and I have to say that it is amazing at the moment. I honestly don't think I've ever liked so many pieces from one website before! I love ASOS' shoes not only because they are always on trend, but because they're usually really good quality, too. After much deliberation, I've chosen some (this is actually a very slimmed down selection) of my favourites to share with you.

BOOTS:


FLAT(ISH)S:



 HEELS:



Which pair are your favourite?
Elly xxx

follow me on:

9 comments:

  1. love the first pare of platforms!x

    http://styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shoes! love the over the knee boots

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, asos will be the death of me some day :)
    ---------

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the New Look boots - I wish they weren't wide fit!

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  5. those top three boots are freaking stunning

    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those silver loafers are stunning, need them
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx