Tuesday, 6 January 2015

TREND: ALL BLACK (AND EMBELLISHED) EVERYTHANG

Hello everyone! I don't know whether it's because it's just been the party season or what, but recently I've found myself being drawn to simple black pieces with embellished details, especially around the collar. I usually HATE rhinestones and all that because I find them quite tacky, but having seen the pieces H&M have been stocking recently (I couldn't find them on their website, but in store they have some beautiful things) I've been converted. I just think it's such a simple way to make a statement. If you pick the right things I actually think it can be really classy. Topshop have a great selection of pieces in store and online at the moment (some of which are in their sale!!), and I've compiled a few of my favourite things available online in this post.



1. WAREHOUSE 60S BEADED NECK DRESS (£48)
2. MISSGUIDED EMBELLISHED TRIM OPEN BACK PLAYSUIT IN BLACK (£32.99)
3.topshop embellished high neck tunic (£38 £18)




4. topshop beaded shell top (£38)
5. TOPSHOP PEARL SHOULDER SHIFT DRESS BY RARE (£45)
6. TOPSHOP EMBELLISHED COLLAR SHIRT (£36 £20)

Let me know which (if any) is your favourite!
Elly xxx


follow me on:

7 comments:

  1. LOVE THE SECOND :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I love all of the clothes. I love your blog and I have followed you with Blglovin if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love an LBD, I own way too many but always find myself reaching for them. I love the first dress :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one is probably my favorite, but they're all pretty!!

    Pay with Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all of these products, lovely picks x
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the number 2!

    http://magbitsandpieces.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx