As someone who (contrary to popular belief) finds it very hard to part with money, I did my fair share of impulse buying this week. Although I often plan what I'm going to buy, sometimes things just jump out at me and I just have to get them. It always results in (and I'm sure you're all familiar with this) an hour long conversation with myself in which I try to justify all my purchases. I was lucky enough to receive a couple of things as early birthday presents from my Mum, too, so thank you! I've been saving up all term to shop for Spring/Summer, and so you can expect a few more hauls before I go back to university in April.
1. Purple Pointed Crossover Strap Flats - Primark (£6.00)
2. Paul Costelloe Long Yellow Purse - TKMaxx (£19.99)
3. Seventeen Nail Varnishes in , all reduced to 50p each in my local Boots!
4. Dune Bag in Black Croc - TKMaxx (Couldn't find it online!) (£24.99)
5. 2 Pack of Non-wired Lace Bras - H&M (£12.99)
Are you excited for Spring?
follow me on: