Saturday, 21 March 2015

HAUL: IMPULSE BUYS



As someone who (contrary to popular belief) finds it very hard to part with money, I did my fair share of impulse buying this week. Although I often plan what I'm going to buy, sometimes things just jump out at me and I just have to get them. It always results in (and I'm sure you're all familiar with this) an hour long conversation with myself in which I try to justify all my purchases. I was lucky enough to receive a couple of things as early birthday presents from my Mum, too, so thank you! I've been saving up all term to shop for Spring/Summer, and so you can expect a few more hauls before I go back to university in April.

1. Purple Pointed Crossover Strap Flats - Primark (£6.00)
2. Paul Costelloe Long Yellow Purse - TKMaxx (£19.99)
3. Seventeen Nail Varnishes in , all reduced to 50p each in my local Boots!
4. Dune Bag in Black Croc - TKMaxx (Couldn't find it online!) (£24.99)
5. 2 Pack of Non-wired Lace Bras - H&M (£12.99)

Are you excited for Spring?
Elly xxx
follow me on:

12 comments:

  1. Loving those H&M bras. I bought those shoes in Primark the other day but in black. I like them but was a bit disappointed, the straps keep going over to the side and the bit at the front is all creased. Let me know how you get on with them!

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a shame! I'll have to try them out when the weather gets better and I'll let you know, thanks xx

      Delete
  2. I need those h&m bralettes they're so cute!
    http://norawears.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've sold me on those flats, I'm heading to Primark tomorrow!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the items you bought, they're all so perfect for spring/summer..love those lace bras <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You bought some nice stuff. The yellow purse is so cool. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. these lace bras are beyond beautiful! I'm having a bit of a moment with lingerie at the minute, these two may be added to my collection soon!
    s x
    studs-on-saturday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lace bras are so gorgeous !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are such a beautiful things! Love your blue flats and this Dune bag x

    Jana
    Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great purchases, love everything!
    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this so much :)) you have such a wonderful blog!

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  11. The h&m bras are definitely my favourites - might have to go and impulse buy them myself. Although that would be premeditated and not an impulse... anywaaaaaaay that bag is also insane and I think I need to get myself into tkmaxx more... clearly I am missing out!

    little miss fii || Fii x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx